INIDIA INTERNATION

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Alessandra Ambrosio Lunges For VS Runway

I know models need to work hard to stay slim and in shape, but a lingerie model must have to work 10 times harder since she just about bares it all.
So when Victoria's Secret model,
Alessandra Ambrosio had a baby girl last August, she had to do a lot of cardio to lose her post-baby pounds so she could strike her stuff on the runway four months later. Her body looked amazing in a short amount of time, but she said for this year's show, it's not as easy. Alessandra said, "After I gave birth, my diet was a very healthy diet, like no sugar, no bread." But now the model admits, "I am just eating whatever." So to get toned up, she's trying to work out four days a week. "This year is all about weights, squats, and lunges."
I think this stunning mother already looks unbelievably toned and fit for the VS Fashion Show this December 1, but I'm sure if I was her and going to be strutting around in my undies in front of a huge crowd, I'd hit the gym as much as possible too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INDIA INTERNATIONAL